Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday 23 November 2013

Ivan Rakitic in no hurry to make a decision on his Sevilla future

Ivan Rakitic in no hurry to make a decision on his Sevilla future

 

Ivan Rakitic says he will not be rushed into accepting the offer of a new contract at Sevilla.
The Croatia international was strongly linked with a move to Liverpool over the summer and was reluctant to speculate then on where he saw his long-term future.
He conceded that he was prepared to stay in Spain if Sevilla matched his ambition with new arrivals, but it remains to be seen where he now stands.
Fresh terms have been put to the 25-year-old midfielder and he must decide what his next move will be.
Rakitic told 20 Minutos: "A couple of weeks ago I was offered a contract extension, even though I still have a year-and-a-half left on my current deal.
"I have the backing of the president and the sporting director and I feel appreciated by everyone at the club.
"However, I want to wait and focus now on playing football and on the derby (against Real Betis this weekend).
"I will make my decision at the right time. But, like I have said before, I am happy here at Sevilla and my wife is happy in the city as well."

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment