Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday 22 January 2015

De Boer said 'no' to Liverpool

De Boer said 'no' to Liverpool



Ajax manager Frank de Boer says he was flattered to be considered for the Liverpool job two years ago.
De Boer has also revealed he was in the running for the Tottenham job this summer and would consider a move to England in the future.
"Two years ago, I was very honoured that Liverpool asked me if I was interested in the job," De Boer told Sky Sports’ David Tanner.
"There was still was other candidates also. But I just signed a new contract and I said you are too early at this moment.
"Tottenham, last year, I was one of the candidates and in the end they chose Pochettino and all respect to the choice. There were two clubs that I was quite interested in.

"I would like to manage in England but also Germany and the Spanish league because they are the three best leagues in the world, so I would like to get that experience."

0 comments:

Post a Comment