Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Arsenal interested in Paulista

Arsenal interested in Paulista



Arsenal are interested in signing the Villarreal defender Gabriel Paulista – but the Spaniards will only sell in this transfer window if a club meets his buy-out clause of around £15m, according to Sky sources.
Other sources say no deal between the two clubs is imminent.
The player has claimed his agent has been talking with the Gunners, but said: “Whether I go to Arsenal or stay at Villarreal, I won’t lose my head. I’m very calm.
"My head is at Villarreal and I’m very focused. My agent is working on making sure I continue being calm.”
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger said last weekend that signing a defender is his priority this month.

The Brazilian, 24, started his career in his homeland with Vitoria, before moving to Villarreal in August 2013, signing a five-year contract

0 comments:

Post a Comment